75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil - recommended for most street driven and racing differentials.
- Excellent performance in conventional and limited-slip units. Also for limited-slip manual transaxles which require a 90 WT oil.
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, SAE J2360, and Chrysler spec MS-9763
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles in passenger vehicles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
Brand DescriptionRed Line Synthetic Oil Corp. manufacturers the highest quality synthetic lubricants in the world regardless of price. As the only company on the planet with a full line of fully-synthetic Group V motor oil and gear oil products, Red Line engineers and manufactures more viscosity varieties and specifications than any other oil company. With longer drain interval, less wear, and better performance as key features, Red Line specializes in products that particularly fit your BMW or MINI. Our online application guide at redlineoil.com is mapped to ensure that the correct motor oil, transmission fluid (manual or automatic), and differential fluid specific to your factory specifications is recommended.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].