The Cinturato P7 All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety, and durability with less environmental impact.
- Comfort in all seasons: Longitudinal and lateral siping (cutting thin slits across rubber) provides greater stability in all weather, even wet conditions. Its exclusive tread pattern harnesses the elements, while providing longer wear for up to 70,000 miles and improved fuel economy. Plus, up to a 14% shorter stopping distance in wet conditions.
- Energy Efficient: Pirelli's newest green product featuring a 15% reduction in Rolling Resistance compared to Prior Seasons Plus generation. Thanks to an improved tread compound, sidewall geometry and internal tire structure. This contributes to a reduction of fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Clean Air: Highly Aromatic Oil Free Compound and 6% less raw materials to support Pirelli's commitment to the environment.
- Low Noise: Specialized tread pattern, construction design and compound selection contribute to a 5% reduction in road noise. The pitch sequence and phasing optimize tread design, significantly reducing internal and external noise for a quieter ride.
- Safety: Our innovative tread pattern, with four wide longitudinal grooves, provides excellent water expulsion for improved safety.