Brembo brake pads are the result of years of experience and collaboration with the world's leading carmakers. Specifically designed for the North American market, these Brembo replacement pads offer a terrific combination of performance, comfort, reliability, and longevity.
- Ceramic material provides better braking performance, minimized noise, and a noticeable reduction in brake dust.
- OE equivalent friction formulations are specifically engineered to enhance braking power, minimize braking distances and provide quiet, safe braking in all road conditions.
- Brembo pads are thermal scorched to minimize break in period and reduce fading.
- Direct molding pressing guarantees maximum product accuracy
- Underlayer provides noise dampening and reduces heat transfer to the caliper.
- Brembo multi-layer ESE shim ( Elastomer-Steel-Elastomer ) minimizes vibrations and noise.
- Brembo pads and shoes are homologated in compliance with ECE-R90 legislation and are marked accordingly for easy identification.
Includes brake sensor wire.
Brand DescriptionFounded in Italy in 1961, Brembo is the world leader in disc brake technology for automobiles. Brembo supplies high-performance brake systems to some of the most well-known, high-performance and luxury car manufacturer in the world. The company began supplying brakes to BMW in the 1980s and are original equipment on many of their models.
An acknowledged innovator, Brembo is also a leader in the racing sector and has won more than 200 championships, including many Forumla One races with Ferrari. About 10% of the company's 7,000+ employees are engineers and product specialists working in R&D, keeping Brembo brakes on the leading edges of performance and technology.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].