This Stage-2 intake system produces up to 18HP and 20lbs. x ft. of torque over stock, while outflowing the factory intake by 49%. Included in this system is a large 360 degree high flow PRO DRY S air filter for maximum flow, filtration and convenience. The PRO DRY S air filter requires no oils and cleans with simple soap and water. This intake system uses a 16 gauge steel heat shield that is positioned under the factory hood scoop to supply the air filter with cool, dense air for maximum performance.
- 360 Degree Air Filter: A 360 degree round air filter is used for maximum air flow and filtration. The PRO DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressively finer mesh synthetic "oil-free" media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- Top Mounted Heat Shield Design: aFe developed this heat shield to attach onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
- Bump Lock Filter Mounting Design: The air filter uses a unique bump lock flange design that allows the air filter to securely mount to the heat shield with no hardware.
- Simple Installation: The intake tube was engineered to fit the MAF sensor perfectly, without the use of a coupler. This eliminates hardware which allows for a simple, quick installation.
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 2011 MINI Mini Cooper S
- 2012 MINI Mini Cooper S
- 2013 MINI Mini Cooper S
- 2011 MINI Mini Cooper S Clubman
- 2012 MINI Mini Cooper S Clubman
- 2013 MINI Mini Cooper S Clubman
- 2014 MINI Mini Cooper S Clubman
- 2011 MINI Mini Cooper S Convt
- 2012 MINI Mini Cooper S Convt
- 2013 MINI Mini Cooper S Convt
- 2014 MINI Mini Cooper S Convt
- 2015 MINI Mini Cooper S Convt
- 2012 MINI MINI Cooper S Coupe
- 2013 MINI MINI Cooper S Coupe
- 2014 MINI MINI Cooper S Coupe
- 2015 MINI MINI Cooper S Coupe
- 2012 MINI MINI Cooper S Roadster
- 2013 MINI MINI Cooper S Roadster
- 2014 MINI MINI Cooper S Roadster
- 2015 MINI MINI Cooper S Roadster
- 2011 MINI Mini Countryman S
- 2012 MINI Mini Countryman S
- 2013 MINI Mini Countryman S
- 2014 MINI Mini Countryman S
- 2015 MINI Mini Countryman S
- 2011 MINI Mini Countryman S ALL4
- 2012 MINI Mini Countryman S ALL4
- 2013 MINI Mini Countryman S ALL4
- 2014 MINI Mini Countryman S ALL4
- 2015 MINI Mini Countryman S ALL4
- 2013 MINI Paceman S
- 2014 MINI Paceman S
- 2015 MINI Paceman S
- 2016 MINI Paceman S
- 2013 MINI Paceman S All 4
- 2014 MINI Paceman S All 4
- 2015 MINI Paceman S All 4
- 2016 MINI Paceman S All 4
- 2016 MINI Mini Countryman S
- 2016 MINI Mini Countryman S ALL4
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe Power) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, throttle spacers, turbochargers, intercoolers, differential cover, transmission pans, headers and exhaust systems. aFe is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities totaling 164,000 sq. ft. including their 77,000 sq. ft. headquarters and manufacturing facility. An 87,000 sq. ft. warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.
aFe's product line up currently includes over 2,300 part numbers, which are all designed, developed and manufactured in their Corona, CA location. aFe Power puts a great deal of focus on the BMW category with one of the most complete lines of performance products for BMW. The aFe Power product line-up includes performance air filters, cold air intake systems and exhaust systems. Many members of the aFe Power team, including their president, are BMW enthusiasts and you will find dozens of new products for various BMW applications launched every year.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].