Over a period of 10 years, Narva has invested heavily in the construction of new buildings, warehousing and machinery to handle the ever expanding range and the continuing growth of the company. Advancements in globe technologies have seen the company's exports grow to 65% with sales to 71 countries around the globe.
With the falling of the Berlin wall a new partnership between NARVA Germany and PHILIPS began. During this time 75% of the entire production was made up of vehicle and miniature globes with the remaining 25% consisting of projector and special bulbs for traditional lamps, headlights and projectors. Today NARVA Germany is a wholly owned division of PHILIPS and part of the world's largest electronics corporation.
Clothing & Accessories
For more than four decades, Bavarian Autosport has been helping BMW and MINI enthusiasts maintain, repair, and upgrade their vehicles while saving thousands of dollars in shop fees. Throughout our history it has been our mission to give every BMW or MINI owner the resources to take on nearly any repair or maintenance task themselves. With more than 100 DIY videos and free tech help available on our site, there is no job that is too big. We have a full team of advisors ready to answer your technical questions and help you find the right part for your BMW or MINI by phone or email. And if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, returns are easy and hassle-free.