AC Schnitzer forged type VIII BiColor wheel
- The AC Schnitzer Type VIII forged wheel holds the world record as the lightest (18 pounds for the 19"x8.5" size) TUV approved wheel available worldwide for BMW vehicles.
- Innovative design, based on the classic style of AC Schnitzer wheels.
- Open 5-spoke design in BiColor, giving a clear view of axle and brakes.
- One-piece wheel with machined original AC Schnitzer logo.
- Slender design of wheel thanks to high strength material.
- High quality clear lacquer protects against corrosion ensuring a long life.
Brand DescriptionToday AC Schnitzer uses the experience gained from a rich motor sport racing heritage spanning 4 decades in everything they do. The combination of excellent BMW automotive engineering and the motorsports development of Herbert Schnitzer make the Schnitzer racing team one of the most successful and well known Touring car teams in the entire history of motor sports. In the mid-eighties, Willi Kohl, one of Germany's largest BMW dealers, and Herbert Schnitzer decided to utilize this technical know-how for more than racing victories. And so AC Schnitzer was born. AC Schnitzer concentrates on the transfer of technology from racing to road tuning. AC Schnitzer tuning products are made in Germany and offer a perfect combination of sports handling and superb driving comfort in the hardest tests on road and track.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].