Using the latest technology and innovation, the Scorpion Verde All Season Plus delivers high performance and exceptional handling in all weather conditions, while providing a quiet, comfortable ride. It also has a significant reduction in rolling resistance over many tires, resulting in improved fuel efficiency.
- High Mileage: This product was developed specifically for the North American market taking into consideration its road characteristics, drivers and vehicles. It utilizes an optimized contact patch shape and the latest compound design (polymer and silica) and mixing technology to meet the mileage target.
- All Season Performance: Extremely well balanced tire that enhances the concept of high performance, handling and mileage as a result of its advanced all season compound (polymer and silica).
- Noise Reduction: The tire was developed as an OE tread pattern for the top premium SUV/CUVs where low noise levels are a top priority. This is achieved with complex computer modeling and simulation.
- Safety: Strong capabilities in wet, dry and winter performance are the result of both tread compound and pattern. Excellent aquaplaning resistance both when going straight and in curves due to the four wide longitudinal grooves.
- Fuel Efficient: Optimized profile and innovative materials lead to lower rolling resistance, lower weight resulting in reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Brand DescriptionPirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 by Giovanni Pirelli. In 1890 Pirelli entered the tire industry with the development of their first bicycle tire. In 1901, Pirelli produced their first automobile tire. Today Pirelli is one of the top five largest tire manufacturers in the world. Pirelli applies the same high standards for quality and performance across its entire product line, using advancing tire technology to produce all-season tires, winter tires, touring tires and high performance tires for all makes and models.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].