This Momentum intake system produced up to 28hp and 31lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 29%. This highly engineered intake system uses twin black rotomolded airboxes that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. The housing use a unique Patent Pending filter to housing interface that enables use of the largest filters possible while maintaining a simple hassle-free installation. The C.A.D. designed intake tubes are engineered to unleash all available horsepower and to fit perfectly. The kit comes complete with all necessary hardware.
- Twin Rotomolded Sealed Airbox Design: The highly engineered sealed airboxes are designed to enhance the aesthetic look of the engine bay and to unleash maximum performance by capturing the coolest air intake charge available.
- Housing/Air Filter Interface: This intake system features a unique patent pending filter to housing interface which allows for an easy installation and maximizes filter size.
- Silicone Coupling: Reinforced silicone couplings are used to connect the tubes to the turbo inlet adaptors for strength and durability.
- Dual 6-1/2" Tall Conical PRO DRY S Air Filter: This intake utilizes dual, 6-1/2" tall conical PRO DRY S performance air filter for increased performance. This 3-layer progressive, synthetic material air filter requires no oils and cleans with soap and water for maximum convenience.
- Auxiliary Air Inlets: This system picks up cold air from the factory air inlet and secondary auxiliary air port.
Note: This system is not legal for street use and cannot be installed in a California registered vehicle, nor can this system be sold legally in California.
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 2012 BMW M5
- 2013 BMW M5
- 2014 BMW M5
- 2015 BMW M5
- 2016 BMW M5
- 2012 BMW M6
- 2013 BMW M6
- 2014 BMW M6
- 2015 BMW M6
- 2016 BMW M6
- 2017 BMW M6
- 2012 BMW M6 Convertible
- 2013 BMW M6 Convertible
- 2014 BMW M6 Convertible
- 2015 BMW M6 Convertible
- 2016 BMW M6 Convertible
- 2017 BMW M6 Convertible
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- 2017 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe Power) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, throttle spacers, turbochargers, intercoolers, differential cover, transmission pans, headers and exhaust systems. aFe is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities totaling 164,000 sq. ft. including their 77,000 sq. ft. headquarters and manufacturing facility. An 87,000 sq. ft. warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.
aFe's product line up currently includes over 2,300 part numbers, which are all designed, developed and manufactured in their Corona, CA location. aFe Power puts a great deal of focus on the BMW category with one of the most complete lines of performance products for BMW. The aFe Power product line-up includes performance air filters, cold air intake systems and exhaust systems. Many members of the aFe Power team, including their president, are BMW enthusiasts and you will find dozens of new products for various BMW applications launched every year.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].