Customers who bought this item also bought
Pressure Plate Mounting Bolt - sold individually - 6 required - Genuine BMW07 11 9 906 045
Clutch Slave Cylinder - Febi10214
Sway Bar Link - Front10575 02
Sway Bar Link - Rear - LEMFOERDER10671 01
Bosch Oxygen Sensor13 231
Valve cover gasket147.610
Liqui Moly Anti-Seize Compound - Copper - 100g2012
Throw-Out Bearing Release Arm Pivot Pin - Upgraded Metal Version21 51 1 223 281
This matched kit includes a sprung hub clutch assembly and a single-mass flywheel (one machined piece, no moving parts) that has the same dimensions and weight of the original dual-mass flywheel. This kit eliminates the springy driveline feel and, more importantly, eliminates all of the faults associated with the dual-mass flywheel, resulting in a much longer service life and better drivability. These complete kits are also roughly the same cost as the dual-mass flywheel alone. All this, while keeping the vehicle's dynamics as they should be for a smooth ultimate driving experience.
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 1998 BMW 323i Convertible
- 1999 BMW 323i Convertible
- 1998 BMW 323is
- 1999 BMW 323is
- 1992 BMW 325i
- 1993 BMW 325i
- 1994 BMW 325i
- 1995 BMW 325i
- 1994 BMW 325i Convertible
- 1995 BMW 325i Convertible
- 1992 BMW 325is
- 1993 BMW 325is
- 1994 BMW 325is
- 1995 BMW 325is
- 1991 BMW 525i
- 1992 BMW 525i
- 1993 BMW 525i
- 1994 BMW 525i
- 1995 BMW 525i
In 1923, Eugene Buisson, the French representative for Ferodo brake linings, opened workshops in Saint-Ouen to manufacture, under license, his own friction materials. This was the birth of Societe Anonyme Francaise de Ferodo (SAFF). In 1932, the company expanded its activities to include the production of clutches, and SAFF was listed on the Paris stock exchange. On the eve of World War II, the company held almost all the patents relating to clutches. During the war, at the Battle of Falaise in 1944, its Normandy factories were partially destroyed, and during the Liberation of Paris, the Saint-Ouen workshops (brake linings and clutches) were badly damaged. In the 1950s, the company modernized and expanded outside the Paris region, building new factories, notably in Normandy (friction materials) and Amiens (clutches).
In 1953, the company celebrated its 30th anniversary. Clutches, with their constantly evolving technologies, became its main business activity. In order to unite its brands and people, the company adopted the name Valeo ("I am well" in Latin), the name of its Italian subsidiary, at its Annual Shareholders' Meeting on May 28, 1980. During the 1990s, operational excellence became a top priority and Valeo introduced its "5 Axes" system to attain customer satisfaction through total quality. Research and Development operations expanded, and in 1992 an R&D center dedicated to electronics was opened in Creteil (Paris region), while another opened in Bobigny (Paris region) focusing on lighting. International development continued as Valeo moved into China in 1994, Poland and the Czech Republic in 1995 and India in 1997. In 1998, the Group acquired the electrical systems business of ITT Industries, as well as the automotive activities of Labinal. These acquisitions enabled Valeo to become a global player in electrical and electronic systems. Valeo now has over 70,000 employees in 29 countries including 125 production sites, 21 research centers and 40 development centers.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].