NOAH is one of the best fabrics for a car cover. NOAH fabric actually stops water from penetrating, yet it "breathes" to allow any trapped moisture from seam seepage or condensation to easily evaporate. And NOAH fabric weighs just 4.75 oz./sq. yd., so it's easier to handle and fold than other multi-layer fabrics.
Here's what makes NOAH so effective:
- Protective outer layer comprised of bi-component spunbond using sheath-core technology, with an inner core of polypropylene for strength. This layer is also treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
- Micro-porous middle layer is made using a proprietary, stretch-film technology that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water and dust particles, yet large enough to allow trapped moisture vapor to escape.
- Soft, paint-protecting inner layer is a bi-component fabric made with polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.
- This NOAH car cover is built to fit your year and model precisely. And since NOAH weighs just 4.5 oz. per square yard, it's easier to put on and take off than covers made from heavier fabrics.
For easier storage, we recommend getting a storage bag (part # ZBAG TK). If theft of the cover is a possibility, secure it with a locking cable kit (part # LCI).
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 2012 BMW 640i Gran Coupe
- 2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe
- 2014 BMW 640i Gran Coupe
- 2015 BMW 640i Gran Coupe
- 2016 BMW 640i Gran Coupe
- 2017 BMW 640i Gran Coupe
- 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe
- 2014 BMW 650i Gran Coupe
- 2015 BMW 650i Gran Coupe
- 2016 BMW 650i Gran Coupe
- 2017 BMW 650i Gran Coupe
- 2013 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
- 2014 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
- 2015 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
- 2016 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
- 2017 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
Brand DescriptionFor nearly 50 years Covercraft has manufactured premium quality exterior and interior protection products for automotive enthusiasts, building a reputation for quality, durability and design. Started in 1965 by Bob Lichtmann in a small 2-man shop in Southern California, Covercraft pioneered the market for manufacturing custom-patterned car covers. Today Covercraft is the world's largest manufacturer of custom-patterned vehicle covers, and growing daily. Their product line has expanded greatly over the years and now includes interior covers, front-end bras, mirror bras, windshield heat shields, canine travel items and other specialty protection and storage products for BMWs and MINIs.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail i[email protected].