Brembo brake pads are the result of years of experience and collaboration with the world's leading carmakers. Specifically designed for the North American market, these Brembo replacement pads offer a terrific combination of performance, comfort, reliability, and longevity.
- Ceramic material provides better braking performance, minimized noise, and a noticeable reduction in brake dust.
- OE equivalent friction formulations are specifically engineered to enhance braking power, minimize braking distances and provide quiet, safe braking in all road conditions.
- Brembo pads are thermal scorched to minimize break in period and reduce fading.
- Direct molding pressing guarantees maximum product accuracy
- Underlayer provides noise dampening and reduces heat transfer to the caliper.
- Brembo multi-layer ESE shim ( Elastomer-Steel-Elastomer ) minimizes vibrations and noise.
- Brembo pads and shoes are homologated in compliance with ECE-R90 legislation and are marked accordingly for easy identification.
We highly recommend you replace the brake sensor wire, sold separately, with the pads to ensure proper operation of your brake pad thickness warning light system.
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 2007 BMW X5 3.0si
- 2008 BMW X5 3.0si
- 2007 BMW X5 4.8i
- 2008 BMW X5 4.8i
- 2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i
- 2010 BMW X5 xDrive30i
- 2009 BMW X5 xDrive35d
- 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d
- 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35d
- 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d
- 2013 BMW X5 xDrive35d
- 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i
- 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35i
- 2013 BMW X5 xDrive35i
- 2009 BMW X5 xDrive48i
- 2010 BMW X5 xDrive48i
- 2008 BMW X6 35i
- 2009 BMW X6 xDrive35i
- 2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i
- 2011 BMW X6 xDrive35i
- 2012 BMW X6 xDrive35i
- 2013 BMW X6 xDrive35i
- 2014 BMW X6 xDrive35i
- 2016 BMW X5 xDrive40e
- 2017 BMW X5 xDrive40e
- 2018 BMW X5 xDrive40e
Brand DescriptionFounded in Italy in 1961, Brembo is the world leader in disc brake technology for automobiles. Brembo supplies high-performance brake systems to some of the most well-known, high-performance and luxury car manufacturer in the world. The company began supplying brakes to BMW in the 1980s and are original equipment on many of their models.
An acknowledged innovator, Brembo is also a leader in the racing sector and has won more than 200 championships, including many Forumla One races with Ferrari. About 10% of the company's 7,000+ employees are engineers and product specialists working in R&D, keeping Brembo brakes on the leading edges of performance and technology.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].