Digital angle gauge allows you to easily measure angular rotation for torque and angle applications with an accuracy of accuracy of ± 2%.
Easy To Use
- Large backlit digital display shows current angle
- Intuitive design makes operation simple
- LED's and digital display provide visual feedback
- Audible feedback when target angle is reached
- Automatically powers off when not in use for 2 minutes
- Low battery indicator
- Utilizing a V-channel and magnets, it quickly attaches to the handle of any standard standard ratchet, wrench, torque wrench, or breaker bar.
- Works on any size drive 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4"
- Built-in feature allows the user to keep track of angular rotation even when using a ratchet
Brand DescriptionIn 2006, a group of engineers and self-professed "shade tree mechanics" in East Texas decided to tackle a problem that had irritated them as they worked on their cars. Why was it that a quality torque wrench was so expensive? Being engineers, they set out to fix this problem, and began to design a torque wrench that was highly precise, yet affordable. Numerous ideas and prototypes later, they finally developed the "Double Gear Sensing System" - an incredibly accurate system for reading torque that is inherently less expensive to manufacture than competing technologies.
Brown Line Metalworks LLC was formed in 2007 to take this exciting new technology to market. Working in partnership with the engineers who developed the system, Brown Line has revolutionized the industry with the release of their patent pending Digital Torque Wrench.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].