Customers who bought this item also bought
aFe ProDry S lifetime, oil-free, replacement air filter. This reusable, replacement air filter combines the high level of filtration you get from paper air filters with the lifetime service of an oiled, cotton gauze filter -- without the need for cleaners or oils. When a ProDry S filter gets dirty, simply tap it to loosen the dirt then vacuum it to restore 96% of the original airflow. Features include:
- Two layers of synthetic filter media that provide a level of filtration close to that of disposable, paper air filters, yet allow a greater volume of air to pass through.
- The deepest pleats in the industry, with rounded tips instead of pointed folds. Deeper, rounded pleats means more filter material to hold more dirt. Plus the pleats can be spaced further apart, allowing more air to enter your engine.
- 100% polyurethane frame that withstands extreme engine temperatures and extends service life (i.e. no plastomers to dry out and crack). In fact, all aFe replacement filters come with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- A pliable, progressive, polyurethane bump seal that provides a tight seal in your car's factory air box without the use of gaskets or messy sealants. (It seals even if the air box has an uneven sealing surface.)
- Customers who have installed aFe lifetime air filters tell us that with the increased airflow, they notice improvements in both performance and fuel economy. Specific gains will depend on the age and condition of your vehicle. Even if the performance gain is minimal, over time you will save money by not buying a new filter every 15,000 miles. Plus you'll help the environment by not using a disposable filter.
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 1994 BMW 318i
- 1995 BMW 318i
- 1996 BMW 318i
- 1997 BMW 318i
- 1998 BMW 318i
- 1994 BMW 318i Convertible
- 1995 BMW 318i Convertible
- 1996 BMW 318i Convertible
- 1997 BMW 318i Convertible
- 1998 BMW 318i Convertible
- 1994 BMW 318is
- 1995 BMW 318is
- 1996 BMW 318is
- 1997 BMW 318is
- 1998 BMW 318is
- 1995 BMW 318ti
- 1996 BMW 318ti
- 1997 BMW 318ti
- 1998 BMW 318ti
- 1996 BMW Z3 1.9
- 1997 BMW Z3 1.9
- 1998 BMW Z3 1.9
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe Power) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, throttle spacers, turbochargers, intercoolers, differential cover, transmission pans, headers and exhaust systems. aFe is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities totaling 164,000 sq. ft. including their 77,000 sq. ft. headquarters and manufacturing facility. An 87,000 sq. ft. warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.
aFe's product line up currently includes over 2,300 part numbers, which are all designed, developed and manufactured in their Corona, CA location. aFe Power puts a great deal of focus on the BMW category with one of the most complete lines of performance products for BMW. The aFe Power product line-up includes performance air filters, cold air intake systems and exhaust systems. Many members of the aFe Power team, including their president, are BMW enthusiasts and you will find dozens of new products for various BMW applications launched every year.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].