Customers who bought this item also bought
Interior Cabin Air Microfilter - FreciousPlus - MannFP8430
Mann and Hummel
Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner - 11 oz - CRC Industries05110
Air Filter - Genuine BMW13 71 7 542 294
Tool - Mini FlexibleTelescoping Magnetic Pickup Tool - Lisle66540
Antifreeze / Coolant - 1 Gallon - Genuine BMW82 14 1 467 704
Genuine BMW Oil - 0w30 - LL-01 - 1 Liter - Genuine BMW83 21 2 365 950
Tool - Thin Wall Deep Impact Lug Bolt Socket Set - Bavarian AutosportB8800024
Non-Marring Pry Tool Set - 27 Piece - Bavarian AutosportB8800116
aFe Magnum FLOW lifetime, oiled, replacement air filter. This is last air filter you will ever need to buy. When it gets dirty, rather than throw it away like a paper filter, you renew it by using aFe's filter cleaner and filter oil. Renewable cotton air filters are nothing new, but this aFe replacement filter is different than the others on the market. It features:
- Multiple layers of oiled, cotton gauze sandwiched between two layers of epoxy-coated aluminum screen and pleated like a lampshade. The layers of gauze are stacked to catch progressively smaller and smaller particles, down to 2 microns in size.
- The deepest pleats in the industry, with rounded tips instead of pointed folds. Deeper, rounded pleats means more filter material to hold more dirt. Plus the pleats can be spaced further apart, allowing more air to enter your engine.- 100% polyurethane frame that withstands extreme engine temperatures and extends service life (i.e. no plastomers to dry out and crack). In fact, all aFe replacement filters come with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- A pliable, progressive, polyurethane bump seal that provides a tight seal in your car's factory air box without the use of gaskets or messy sealants. (It seals even if the air box has an uneven sealing surface.)Customers who have installed aFe lifetime air filters tell us that with the increased air flow, they notice improvements in both performance and fuel economy. Specific gains will depend on the age and condition of your vehicle. Even if the performance gain is minimal, over time you will save money by not buying a new filter every 15,000 miles. Plus you'll help the environment by not using a disposable filter. Note: To clean and re-oil this filter, you will need to buy an aFe filter restore kit (#90-50501).
NOTE: Clicking links will set/change vehicle selection.
- 2011 BMW 135i Convertible
- 2012 BMW 135i Convertible
- 2013 BMW 135i Convertible
- 2011 BMW 135i Coupe
- 2012 BMW 135i Coupe
- 2013 BMW 135i Coupe
- 2011 BMW 335i Convertible
- 2012 BMW 335i Convertible
- 2013 BMW 335i Convertible
- 2011 BMW 335i Coupe
- 2012 BMW 335i Coupe
- 2013 BMW 335i Coupe
- 2011 BMW 335i Sedan
- 2011 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe
- 2012 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe
- 2013 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe
- 2011 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i
- 2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i
- 2015 BMW X1 xDrive35i
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe Power) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, throttle spacers, turbochargers, intercoolers, differential cover, transmission pans, headers and exhaust systems. aFe is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities totaling 164,000 sq. ft. including their 77,000 sq. ft. headquarters and manufacturing facility. An 87,000 sq. ft. warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.
aFe's product line up currently includes over 2,300 part numbers, which are all designed, developed and manufactured in their Corona, CA location. aFe Power puts a great deal of focus on the BMW category with one of the most complete lines of performance products for BMW. The aFe Power product line-up includes performance air filters, cold air intake systems and exhaust systems. Many members of the aFe Power team, including their president, are BMW enthusiasts and you will find dozens of new products for various BMW applications launched every year.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call us at 800.535.2002 or e-mail [email protected].