- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Meets API Service SN/CF
- Meets ACEA A3/B3/B4 requirements
Brand DescriptionRed Line Synthetic Oil Corp. manufacturers the highest quality synthetic lubricants in the world regardless of price. As the only company on the planet with a full line of fully-synthetic Group V motor oil and gear oil products, Red Line engineers and manufactures more viscosity varieties and specifications than any other oil company. With longer drain interval, less wear, and better performance as key features, Red Line specializes in products that particularly fit your BMW or MINI. Our online application guide at redlineoil.com is mapped to ensure that the correct motor oil, transmission fluid (manual or automatic), and differential fluid specific to your factory specifications is recommended.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].