aFe Power's new "Race Only" Twisted Steel Headers deliver an astounding 16hp and 18lbs. x ft. torque while outflowing the factory exhaust manifolds. The headers are constructed of near equal length 1.5" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel tubing with thick flanges to ensure a leak free seal. To eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce, true merge collectors and optimized tube lengths are used for true pulse control technology improving flow and performance.
- Tig-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
- Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters: The semi-metallic 300 cell catalyst is designed for maximum surface area and flow and prevents the check engine light from emitting.
- Retains Factory Sensors: aFe has designed this system to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. Also included are 6 O-ring header flange gaskets.
- Mitered Collectors: Mitered collectors not only extend the tube lengths and decrease turbulence, but provide optimal exhaust scavenging. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction:These headers are constructed of durable CNC mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. A check engine light will emitt and aFe recommends using a programmer but it is not necessary.
advanced FLOW engineering, inc. (aFe Power) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, throttle spacers, turbochargers, intercoolers, differential cover, transmission pans, headers and exhaust systems. aFe is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities totaling 164,000 sq. ft. including their 77,000 sq. ft. headquarters and manufacturing facility. An 87,000 sq. ft. warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.
aFe's product line up currently includes over 2,300 part numbers, which are all designed, developed and manufactured in their Corona, CA location. aFe Power puts a great deal of focus on the BMW category with one of the most complete lines of performance products for BMW. The aFe Power product line-up includes performance air filters, cold air intake systems and exhaust systems. Many members of the aFe Power team, including their president, are BMW enthusiasts and you will find dozens of new products for various BMW applications launched every year.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].