Yokohama raises the bar on performance with the AVID ENVigor! The EnVigor is a Grand Performance tire combing a blend of all-season performance, ultra-low rolling resistance, smooth comfort, and long treadlife.
Confident All-Season Performance
- Unibloc shoulder and tapered center rib: Provide enhanced stiffness for improved handling on wet and dry roads.
- Angled groove walls and adaptive 3D sipes: Help resist hydroplaning and maintain winter and water traction over the life of the tire.
- Optimized contact patch: Maximises road contact for long, even wear while minimizing rolling resistance by reducing the friction of the cap compound
- Groove-in-groove technology: Creates tiny slits inside groove walls to help distribute stress loads to reduce uneven wear and enhance stiffness.
Excellent Fuel Efficiency
- Advanced silica compound: Delivers ultra-low rolling resistance for increased fuel efficiency, without sacrificing treadlife, comfort, or grip on dry, wet, or snow-covered roads.
- Six-pitch tread variation: Separates the tread blocks into six size and shape variations, which are strategically staggered around the tire to reduce pattern noise.
- Unique profile: Engineered to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride.
Brand DescriptionFounded in 1969, Yokohama Tire Corporation is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd., a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires since 1917. Yokohama offers several lines of tires, targeting performance enthusiasts, including the dB Super E-specT - the world's first tire to use orange oil to reduce petroleum.
Everything we sell comes with a minimum 12-month warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand come with a minimum 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. (Some have lifetime warranties!) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply let us know. We'll make it right. Call Customer Service at 800.535.2002, option 7, or e-mail [email protected].